My client is a very successful, leading national business looking for extra resource for their busy Marketing team. This is an exciting role for a Graphic Designer to work with a company with an enviable reputation. On a TEMPORARY basis. The salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will work Monday - Friday, 08.30 - 18.00 for a guaranteed 10 week period (longer if necessary) and free parking is available.
This will suit a Graphic Designer that can follow direction, works well under pressure wanting a temporary role!
Main duties include;
- Production of visual communications in line with company brand guidelines
- Development of visual creative from concept
- Development of brand in line with strategy and positioning
- Design promotional literature (both printed and digital), direct mail, stationary and adverts:
- Understanding the brief and budget for new literature
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to marketing manager and directors, where necessary
- Working on layouts and artwork ready for print
- Support the marketing team in a creative capacity and assist with achievement of team targets.
The successful candidate must have;
- Level 3 National Diploma in Graphic Design or other art & design-based subject
- Foundation degree, HND or degree in graphic design or other art & design-based subject is desirable
- Previous experience in a graphic design role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a small time frame and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs and the internet
- Knowledge of full Creative Suite on PC
- Proficient in Adobe creative cloud
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Graphic Design