This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND SPEAK FRENCH
To effectively process customer orders to specification, on time and within quotations. To maximise any sales opportunities by influencing customers to upsell.
- Process orders ensuring promised delivery times are maintained.
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments such as Production to ensure, where possible, that estimated production schedules are adhered to and that products are packed and boxed to shipping requirements.
- Prepare quotations and liaise with shipping agents.
- Ensure customer records and sales statistics are kept up to date.
- Liaise with purchasing administration to obtain quotations where necessary to satisfy “package deal” arrangements.
- Respond promptly to technical and commercial communications, ensuring the supply of technical information and samples to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Broad customer service experience
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Fluency in foreign language(s) as agreed with manager
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office and (desirable) experience of using SAP
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job