Temporary First Line Support
Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming customer focused 1st & 2nd line technical support, assisting users with PC, laptops, mobile devices, MFD issues via phone, Office 365 and other software applications. Starting ASAP!
- Provide 1st line technical support in a professional, friendly, helpful and efficient manner
- Troubleshooting basic and more complex network, PCs and software issues
- Taking ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or face to face
- Document all calls on the Service Desk
- Actively communicating with users regarding updates and resolutions
- Maintain an organised approach to managing workload
- Demonstrate ability to manage service desk requests
- Previous experience / knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Friendly, helpful personality and utilise a common-sense approach
- Ability to work with colleagues of all levels in IT and from other teams
- Based in Leatherhead
- Flexible salary
- Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week
- Must be a car driver due to office location (onsite parking)
- Starting immediately
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'