Your main responsibilities will be:
* Inputting, updating and maintaining the information held on the computer systems
* To administer process, maintain and progress Firearms Licensing information on appropriate computer systems or manual records
* Respond to queries or correspondence as required
* Undertake any clerical or admin duties as required
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The client is looking for a candidate with a background in an Admin role, a good work ethic, good computer skills and a good team player.
All job offers will be subject to passing a full vetting check.
If you feel you would be suitable then please submit a copy of your CV or call the branch on to discuss further
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- data entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job