Temporary Financial Controller (FinTech)
I'm currently working with a rapidly expanding FinTech company who are seeking to recruit a qualified Financial Controller on an interim basis. Following an acquisition by a large multinational corporation, the role has been newly created to assist the Finance Director on establishing a new, London based finance function.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Set up of internal reporting/statutory/commercial/transactional controls
- Preparing board papers and monthly investor packs
- Provide commercial and strategic support to the board, driving improved initiatives
- Management of a small but rapidly expanding team of qualified and part qualified accountants, as well as assisting in the hiring process.
- Full responsibility for group consolidation
- ACA/ACCA qualified, degree educated, strong academic background
- SME experience would be ideal, experience in managing a team also
- You must have the ability to adapt communication style to different people at all levels within the business with varying personalities
- Strong IT skills - modelling and macros level
- Pro-active, looking for a role that can offer great career progression
Our client is able to offer all the benefits of working within a high growth company including a broad, challenging & diverse role, excellent working environment, strong team culture and an impressive and ambitious leadership team.
- Finance Director
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job