CER is working in partnership with a secondary school based in Wembley to appoint an adaptable, organised and approachable Finance Assistant with a' can-do' attitude on an initial temporary basis.
In this role, you will be supporting the day-to-day financial management of the school, aiding the production of financial reports and ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Financial Handbook.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining the general ledgers
- Ensuring all invoices and payments are coded accurately
- Raising orders and prepare payment runs
- Monitoring periodic payments
- Providing data from the accounting system to enable the completion of statistical
- Producing financial accounts
- Providing comprehensive support in delivering the finance functions
- Recording and maintaining the finance database accurately
- Delivering financial and analytical information
- Ensuring information and records are kept to the highest standards
- Providing full audit support to external auditors
You will ideally be degree educated or be a part qualified Accountant with excellent spreadsheet skills. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to prioritise a busy daily work schedule is essential.
For further information or to apply for this role, send your CV to Liz Nevitt
- Financial accounting