We have a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Finance Assistant at a well respected animal food supplier based in Worksop.
As a Temporary Finance Assistant you will report directly to the Accounts team within the finance department. You should be highly organised, have excellent multi-tasking skills, able to take initiative and have attention to detail.
It is essential that you have a can-do attitude as this is a fast paced environment, and previous experience working in a finance team is preferred. In order to be successful in this role you MUST have worked with SAGE before.
The hours of work are 09:00 -17:00, Monday - Friday with 30 minute break. The position is to start immediately and is for one month.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Management and processing of banking transactions for the company
- Daily Bank reconciliations & Cash reporting
- Process authorised expenses & supplier payments for payment
- Monthly currency float account reconciliation
- General financial duties
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience working in a finance team
- Has strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with SAGE is essential
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Enjoy working in a fun and friendly environment
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to every candidate individually. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Office Angels is providing the services of a Recruitment Consultancy and is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.