ASH Recruitment are currently looking for a Temporary Part Time Finance Administrator who will be working for a popular financial company based in Swindon.
Your new role
As the Finance Administrator you will be required to coordinate and answer queries, you will support the team with any administration, develop excellent relationships with clients and staff also attending and contributing to monthly team meetings.
The role will initially consist of basic admin and office duties. As time progresses and training is provided your duties and responsibilities will evolve and include:
- Preparing Annual Review packs for clients
- Administering the submission of applications to platform/product providers
- Liaising with advisers to keep up-to-date with on-going cases
- Assisting in the analysis and reviewing of existing pensions and investments
- Providing ad-hoc research and administrative support
What you'll need to succeed
You will have strong administration experience, ideally within a Financial enviroment. You will be able to pick things up quickly and be able to work autonomously. You must be Computer literate.
12pm - 5pm Monday to Friday (Hours may be negotiable)
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ASH Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by ASH Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Finance Department
- Finance Team