A well-known leading organisation are looking for a Finance Assistant on a temporary basis to assist their finance team during a busy period. This is a fast-paced environment in which to work, offering the successful candidate great experience in a reputable organisation.
My client is looking for a temporary finance assistant. This person must be experienced in the following duties:
- Processing invoices accurately and on time
- Processing various accounting transactions, reconciling invoices
- Resolving supplier queries via email and telephone
- Manipulating data in Excel, producing meaningful information from it efficiently
- Carrying out any necessary ad hoc analysis as required
The successful candidate will be:
- A graduate in Accounting & Finance, or related subject
- A strong user of Excel
- (Preferably, but not essentially) someone with work experience within an accounting function
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- office admin / finance admin / accounts