Temporary Finance Administrator
My client, based in Brighton, is recruiting for a temporary Finance Administrator. This is a part-time position and is to start on the 19th February until the end of March.
* Providing financial support to team members
* Raising sales invoices, credit notes and monitor the receipt of payment
* General admin duties
* Help clear backlog
* Supporting the Finance Assistant
* GCSE's in Maths and English A-C
* Good working knowledge of MS Office and computerised financial systems
* Experience raising invoices
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent initiative
The role will be starting ASAP. Please only apply if you are able to start immediately and able to take on the duties as listed above. This is a temporary role with minimal training so you will be expected to hit the ground running and assist them in a very busy period.
Please apply and call Emily at Pier Recruitment for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.