We are recruiting for a Facilities Support Assistant role for a client based in Newmarket. This is ongoing temporary contract.
You will be reporting to the Senior Facilities Management Business Manager to help deliver Facilities services within the organisation. The role will require you to:
* Be able to clearly communicate with both customers and members of staff throughout the organisation, while simultaneously providing an excellent customer service
* Co-Ordinate the day to day planning and provision of facilities services within the organisation
* Pro-actively identify challenging situations, resolve problems, and aid in the set-up of new processes and ways of working
* Ensure that all facilities meet cleanliness requirements and ensure that all buildings are maintained to a good standard
* Maintain records to ensure that all relevant data is uploaded to the company systems in a timely and accurate manner.
* Prioritise a large and varied work load, while still achieving targets you have been set
* Be able to travel between different premises on a regular basis and so must have access to your own vehicle with business insurance (millage can be claimed back through expenses)
* Complete various other adhoc administrative tasks, including; Attending meetings, taking formal minutes, preparing formal reports, documentations and presentations as required.
The successful candidate will have experience in previous operational and customer focused roles, have strong communication skills and have a proactive approach to work. Ideally, a candidate will also have previous experience working in data entry roles or be familiar with spreadsheet computer packages.
This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to gain more experience in operations and to join a busy team in developing and delivering facility management services within the organisation.
Please note that this position will be offered subject to checks and references being obtained successfully.
For further details contact email@example.com or call 01223 462 872 to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'