Our client, a leading global contract research organization based in South Cambridge, is looking for a Temporary Facilities Assistant to join their team. This position is full time, office based, and is a 3 month temporary contract.
Reporting to the Assistant Facilities Manager, this role provides general facilities support service to the site. Duties will include the following:
- Sorting and distributing incoming daily post and courier deliveries, franking/stamping outgoing post, and arranging courier collection for special packages
- Assisting with booking and setting up meeting rooms and training events
- Preparation of meeting and training rooms
- Distributing incoming faxes
- Ordering stationery and supplies as required
- General office administration, filing and correspondence, as required
- Providing cover for receptionist: Operating the reception/switchboard; Answering calls and taking and distributing appropriate messages; Welcoming and processing all visitors to the premises
- Ordering stationery, consumables, and supplies as required
- Managing petty cash and liaising with Finance
- Assisting with Document store management
- Managing all security systems and badges
- Preparing and submitting monthly reports (where applicable)
- Acting as first point of contact for Facilities enquiries, ensuring escalation to appropriate levels
- Assisting with space planning and staff relocation within the office
- Daily checking of all photocopying areas.
The successful candidate will have good IT skills, be highly personable and demonstrate organisation and communication skills.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'