Temporary Executive Assistant
Role: Temporary Executive Assistant/Senior PA
Harper Recruitment Group have an immediate temporary requirement for an experienced Executive Assistant.
We are looking for a highly organised, attentive and sharp individual with a strong understanding of business and customer needs, able to manage busy schedules and business priorities
What will the role involve:
- Providing support to the HR Director and Executive Team
- Manage and maintain executive schedules
- Screening and prioritising inbox and correspondence
- Booking travel itinerary
- Attend executive/board meetings, compilation of minutes
- Assisting with HR administrative duties
- Drafting of documents, presentations, agendas and reports
- Managing workload, ensuring time sensitive issues are dealt with in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate would have previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
If you would like to find out more contact Rebecca on or submit your CV today!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job