An EA is needed urgently and on a temporary basis, within an impressive Alternative Investment Firm. You will be supporting at senior level with the addition of ad-hoc duties to the office.
For this assignment you will must be available from mid March to early February, to provide a seamless and sophisticated servicel. To suit this role, you will be an independent worker, who has a meticulous eye for detail and a 'nothing is too much' attitude - you will be expected to take initiative and make conscientious decisions
Duties will be:
- Extensive diary coordination
- Inbox management
- International complex travel management
- Internal and client liaison
- Answering and screening calls
- Office management duties where needed - you will be a highly organised multi-tasker
This is a busy role requiring someone who has worked within high volume work environments, and has excellent communication skills. You will take pride in all aspects of the role, going above and beyond whilst completing essential daily duties.
Apply now if this sounds like you!