TITLE: Executive Assistant (EA)
LOCATION: London, Central
SALARY: £ 20 - £24 per hour
The Maine Group have a number of exciting Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant roles supporting board level Directors, Senior Partners and their teams in Central London.
Main Duties Include:
- Proactive, daily complex management
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence to the directors
- Organising meetings with clients and staff
- Itinerary coordination; travel arrangements
- Board Reports
- Extensive awareness of previous and continuous projects with clients and contacts
- Rapport management with clients, senior staff and colleagues within the firm
- Producing reports, statistics and proof reading documents
- General administrative support and responsibilities
- Confident minute taking, although not essential verbatim abilities are advantageous
- Experience supporting managing directors in a corporate environment
- Strengths in aiding multiple people
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritise intensive workloads and adhere to confidentiality protocol
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Conscientious attitude with pride in your attention to detail in both your work and the working environment
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven time-keeping skills
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard, or secretarial diploma qualifications
Do you have experience as a PA/EA and are looking for the next step in your career?
Are you looking for some temporary work whilst you search for the perfect permanent role?
Or do you enjoy contract roles varying from weekly or monthly contracts?
If so APPLY NOW!
Key Search Words: EA / PA / Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Temporary / Contract / Full-time / Part-time / Assistant / Secretarial / Secretary