This educational establishment has a range of sports facilities from football pitches to gyms and they are looking for an duty/office manager to work within a team. The temporary role will consist of assisting the office manager providing services, coordinating the reception and back office area during shifts across a seven day week. The role will consist of various shifts, from 2.30pm in the afternoon until 10.30pm Monday to Friday and will include some weekends for a total of around 37.5 hours per week.
Temporary Duty Manager/Office Manager - The Role
• Assistant the manager with the booking of the facilities and organising events making sure everything runs to the right levels of standards set by the management
• Assist the sports manager with the day to day operations of the reception and facilities
• Making sure all administration is kept up to date and all appropriate records and financial procedures and policies are in place.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the security and cleanliness of the building including maintenance of first aide.
Temporary Duty/Office Manager - The Candidate
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Proven experience of being able to prioritise task and meet deadlines
• A flexible approach to working shifts
• Previous good face to face customer service experience and being able to work well in a team
If this temporary duty/office manager role is of interest and you would like more information then apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'