My client is a rapidly growing retail and distribution business based a short commute from Nottingham City Centre. Due to exciting European expansion plans, they are looking to recruit in their busy Customer Support Team on a full time basis.
Please only apply for these roles if you speak fluent German, French or Dutch. All applicants must also be able to speak and write in English.
Duties to include:
- Translating customer queries in German, French or Dutch.
- Responding to an allocated number of email ticketed queries per day.
- Answering product enquiries, using the product knowledge training provided.
- Tracking and chasing deliveries and orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Using the bespoke e-ticketing database to log all customer orders.
- Taking customer calls, ensuring excellent customer service at all times
(10% calling, 90% e-tickets).
This position comes with a wealth of additional benefits for an outgoing and keen candidate, such as; team building activities, staff social events and casual dress code.
The usual working hours are on a rota basis, to include occasional weekend work (10:00am - 2:00pm), and some early shifts (7:00am-3:00pm). Please only apply if you can offer flexibility in your hours.
These roles are available on a Temporary to Permanent basis for candidates looking for a long term career utilising their language skills.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job