Role: Documentation Assistant - temporary, approx. 6 months
Location: London West End
Are you experienced in Financial Services client data and document handling? Do you have a working knowledge of AML requirements? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client, a prestigious bank based in London’s West End, is looking for an analytical and hard working candidate to assist them with a current project, focusing on reviewing client documentation. The successful candidate will assess current clients and report to management.
- Identify information and documentation required
- Review returned documentation to ensure standards are met
- Review client documentation with a focus on firm standard documentation, due diligence, KYC information, identification of authorised persons
- Assess current clients in terms of risk level, account activity and changes to client structure
- Deal with HNW clients with complex structures
- Able to process large quantities of documents
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements for client documentation
- Understanding of constitutional documentation
- Understanding of PEPs, client due diligence and enhanced due diligence
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Due Diligence
- Anti Money Laundering