Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Tuesday 27th February 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 6th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temporary Delivery Driver
Wimbledon and Surrounding Area’s
£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Carlton Recruitment currently has a variety of driving assignments available, working in the local and surrounding areas. We are looking for reliable and proven 3.5-tonne delivery and multi-drop Drivers.
- Deliver large items for and on behalf of a well known Department Store's
- Ensure that adequate care is taken in transporting items and carrying to and from stores
- Ensure that great care is taken over carrying items in and out of people's homes
- Ensure that you deal with members of the general public in a courteous and friendly manner
- Large volume of heavy lifting (You will be working with a drivers mate)
- Ensure great care is taken with relevant paperwork
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.