Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Tuesday 27th February 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 6th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temporary DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Checked Administrator
Wimbledon and Surrounding Area’s
Between £8.00 PH- £10.00 PH
**IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate PLEASE DO NOT APPLY**
Carlton Recruitment currently has a variety of temporary Administrator assignments available, working in the local area and surrounding areas.
- Booking, cancelling, rescheduling appointments
- Speaking to clients face to face and on the telephone, and attending to their requirements
- Liaising with internal staff
- Assisting and supporting the staff in creating and maintaining a safe environment
- Administration tasks (Filing, faxing and scanning as required)
- Handling inbound calls via a switchboard
- Maintain files and notes, including the filing
- Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the company
- Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above
- You must have a current DBS certificate
- Confident and well presented
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure in sometimes challenging circumstances
- Ability to work discretely
- Must be IT literate, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as under direction
- Knowledge and past experience in Safeguarding children (advantageous)
- Previous experience working in a school or surgery (advantageous)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.