To be considered for this role you must be available immediately.
Temporary Data Entry/Admin
Hours: 8:45am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Consultant: Sadie Watts
We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry to work on a Temporary basis for our client in the Nuneaton area.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To code and charge out delivery tickets.
- Input ticket numbers from supplier's invoices for correct price.
- To liaise with the Regional Offices regarding expected cost of material, confirmation of special
prices and order numbers.
- To liaise with suppliers and hauliers regarding:
- a) Price differences
- b) Materials ordered
- c) Invoices charged to us in error
- d) Credits
- e) Query resolving and validating
- To match credit notes received from suppliers/hauliers to relevant invoices.
- Request outstanding PODs from hauliers and suppliers.
- Process EDI invoices.
- Your specific duties may be changed or varied according to the demands of the Administration department.
Whilst we would love to get back to all applicants, due to the volume of entries if you haven't had a response following your application within 5 working days unfortunately you have not been successful.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job