Temporary Customer Support Co-ordinator based in Ely
Hours: Full- time
Hourly rate: Competitive
A Customer Service Advisor/ Co-ordinator position has become available with a successful company based in Ely. This vacancy requires an individual who is enthusiastic in providing comprehensive telephone support to all customers. Your main responsibility will be to identify and resolve customer queries and issues.
- Provide an efficient and effective telephone support service for customers
- Ensure that visits are scheduled effectively
- Chase and investigate any issues regarding job completion
- Utilise troubleshooting skills to try to resolve technical problems over the phone
- Liaise with the customer regarding any delays in the processing and scheduling of fault calls
- Advise customers of additional products and services that might be appropriate to their needs, referring the prospects or customer to the sales manager as appropriate
- Strong verbal communication skills are required to respond courteously and effectively with internal and external queries over the telephone
- Competent at prioritising workload to achieve deadlines
- Competent with MS Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Attention to detail
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK to ensure workload is allocated efficiently
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.