Temporary Customer Supply Chain Coordinator
Are you an enthusiastic, confident, highly organised individual with a proven background in supply chain coordinator or customer service?
We have a fantastic, multi-disciplined position working for a well know brand to join the Customer Supply Chain team as a Coordinator in their office based in Keynsham. Working as part of a friendly and dedicated team you will be dealing with a range of enquiries and complaints in relation to wide product range.
- Deliver great service and on shelf availability for customers
- Process electronic and manual orders for customers and ensure delivery on time in full.
- Manage promotions and range changes within your customer portfolio by working with sales, supply planning and customers
- Liaise with freight forwarders to book collections, track orders and resolve any key service issues.
- Manage customer complaints and ensure a great outcome for both pukka and its customers
- Provide support for the customer supply chain and customer service team during holidays and peak season
- Fluent communicator, verbal and written
- Excellent personal skills and credibility to ensure effective partnership with customers, commercial colleagues and supply planning, to ensure cost effective customer orientated decisions.
- French speaker would be a distinct advantage
- Negotiation and dealing with challenging customer situations
- Proficient in navigating computer systems, including Microsoft office
- Able to deal with customers in a professional manner even when under pressure
- Ability to assimilate new knowledge and procedures quickly
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
Full time - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week (30 mins lunch)
We are looking for an individual to start work immediately and be able to commit to the role until the December 2018.
If you are available and would like to be considered please apply today to this position.
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'