SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Advisor to start as soon as possible. The role will be until mid-January 2021 but may get extended.
You will be required to work within the office but all COVID19 safety measures are put into place. Full training will be provided.
The role is a temporary role until January 2021 and looking to get someone start asap!!
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for the following;
- Taking incoming calls and supporting customers with any enquires
- Taking customer orders and processing through internal CRM system
- Liaising with warehouse team to ensure all order are going out correctly
- Tracking parcels with couriers
- Answering and customer emails
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm (Will have to work either a Saturday or Sunday in December)
Salary: £8.72 per hour
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and good communication skills both verbally and written. Also previous customer service experience is required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'