Customer Service Team Working hours are Part Time, with a shift pattern:
- Week 1 Pattern: 3 weekdays 8:30am - 2:30pm - 10 minute break
- Week 2 Pattern: 2 weekdays 1:30pm - 7:30pm, Satuday 10am - 4pm
There is also scope for full time hours until the end of September currently.
The pay will be £15.96 per hour through an Umbrella Company, with the pay rising after 12 weeks.
This role is to be the first point of contact for any customers wishing to purchase a new home via the companies shared ownership scheme or pricate sale option.
- Provide a high quality inbound and outbound service through telephony, postal, email and multi-channel platforms (Web services, self-service portals).
- To take ownership of customer enquiries, being effective and proactive in your approach ensuring correct information is given.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks whilst communicating with customers and liaising with internal and external colleagues when required, ensuring that the information you are providing is accurate and relevant to providing positive outcomes in a timely manner.
- Ensure that queries and/or requests are dealt with efficiently in line with KPI’s and Customer Service targets for the departments.
- Use CRM/IT systems accurately and efficiently. Inputting data correctly and recording relevant and pertinent information where needed.
- Manage or resolve service failure, customer dissatisfaction and complaint enquiries effectively and sensitively at first point of contact where possible.
- To keep yourself up to date with all relevant information pertaining to New and existing Developments.
- Promote and contribute to team working in a Customer Services Environment.
Experience and Pre-Qualification Criteria
- Ability to manage customer expectation and effectively communicate
- Experience using Telephony and CRM systems or in similar ‘’in house systems’’
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and/or sales related customer services environment
- Excellent communication , listening and influencing skills with experience in communicating verbally and in writing – Evidenced through an exercise at interview stage ( written and potentially the ‘difficult customer ‘ face to face scenario)
- Talk and type capability along with utilising multiple systems
- Can learn and retain new information quickly
- Ability to work well within a team environment, be enthusiastic and bring a positive hard working attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills with experience prioritising own workload.
- Proven track record for delivering positive outcomes for customers.
- Awareness and general understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation guideline.
- Proven customer service experience and commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate a professional, but friendly outgoing approach to work.
- Intermediate level proficiency using MS package such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Minimum Grade C GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths. Other qualification experience welcomed.
- Adapt well to change, be proactive and positive.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Have an understanding of Low cost Home Ownership within the Social Housing Environment.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'