As a well-established company the role of Customer Support Assistant is an integral part of the organisation. You will be joining an award winning customer service team, based in modern, open plan offices a short walk from Richmond station.
The company was established 4 years ago and offers tailor-made dietary pet food solutions for its growing customer base.
As Customer Service Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing a quality service to new/existing customers
- Responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone professionally
- Creating well-written emails
- Managing own time/work load and taking on additional tasks as required
- Working with various teams and getting involved in other aspects of the business
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to act on own initiative
- Satisfaction from providing great customer service
- Problem solving
- Able to remain calm while working under pressure
Hours are Monday-Friday 9-6 with some weekend work required on a rota basis with time off the following week.
£9.50 - £10.00 p/h plus holiday pay