Hourly rate of: £9.50
Working Hours: 9:00-5:30pm with 30 min unpaid lunch.
Duration: 4-6 weeks
Call centre experience preferred but candidates with good customer service ethic and strong communication skills will be considered.
Summary: This vibrant, progressive company, are seeking Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary basis. The company has an excellent business ethos and engaging employees is a top priority and is critical to the future success of the organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be working as part of an efficient, fast-paced customer service team, providing the highest level of service for new and existing customers.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Handling customer service queries via phone and e-mail
* Take ownership and provide resolution to complaints calls.
* Escalating anomalies and exceptions to management
* Update system with comprehensive notes relating to customer accounts.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently with high levels of accuracy
* Excellent computer skills and ability to work across multiple systems
* High levels of integrity as you will be handling sensitive customer information
These roles will be in high demand so if you are interested in applying for these positions please click the apply button to start the application process.