Over the past 10 years, our client based in Heywood has grown in to an international organisation. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for experienced Customer Service Team Advisers to join their team.
· Deal with orders over the phone or via email
· Providing order updates over the phone or via email
· Processing orders via an order processing system
· Problem solving/trouble-shooting queries with orders
· Resolving complaints in a timely manner
· Ensuring you are providing excellent customer experience at all time
· You will have a passion for customer service and love working as part of a team.
· The hours of work are either 8am - 4:30pm or 10:30am - 7pm
· You will be computer literate and be confident to pick up new systems quickly
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Be happy liaising on the phone with colleagues and customers
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £7.65p/h. This is a temporary role for 14 weeks with the possible opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
If you would like more information please contact Charlotte Sinar
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job