Temporary Customer Service Administrator
We are delighted to be working with our well-established client who provide a bespoke engineering service to large corporates and multi-national organisations.
Due to continued growth and expansion and the development of new products we are looking for additional Customer Service Administration support to manage a variety of tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with general customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Producing correspondence and documents, maintaining presentations, records and spreadsheets.
- Assisting in the dispatch and paperwork associated with the delivery of products to clients.
- Issuing quotations and pricing schedules to customers based on their requirements.
- Devising and maintaining office processes and systems
- Booking rooms and conferencing facilities
- Maintaining and updating content management systems and websites.
- Attending minutes, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Liaising with staff in other departments and external contractors.
- Booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Manipulating statistical data using Excel
- Arranging both in house and external events.
This is a temporary position with an initial 3-month requirement. The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'