Page Personnel are looking to recruit a Temporary Customer Service Advisor to join a software company based in Leeds, LS12.
The client is a leading software company based in LS12 and are looking for someone to join their team and an outbound Temporary Customer Service Advisor on a temporary assignment of up to 8 weeks.
The key responsibilities of the Temporary Customer Service Advisor will be -
- Outbound calls to past customers
- Collation of customer feedback on products
- Data updates and data input on Microsoft Excel
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful Temporary Customer Service Advisor will have/be -
- Background in outbound Customer Calls
- Background in Customer Service
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Great communication skills and telephone manner
The Temporary Customer Service Advisor will receive -
- Competitive Salary
- Temporary Assignment
- Start date on 12th November
- Company benefits and perks
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'