A fantastic opportunity to join an established Retail business based in Stoke On Trent. This is a temp- perm opportunity with the scope to build and develop in your Customer Service career. Immediate start required.
My client is a well established, high end Online Retail business based in Stoke. With quality and impeccable service at the heart of the company, this is a great people focused place to work.
The key duties of the Temporary Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Support in all aspects of the Sales Administration function
- Deliver the highest level of service to all customers as specified
- Ensure that all International orders are entered onto the systems efficiently and in a timely fashion
- Ensure all deadlines are met within agreed delivery time frames
- Respond to customers enquiries, returns and complaints in a positive and efficient manner
- Liaise fully with customers, ensuring satisfaction at all stages of the order life cycle
- Print orders and allocate to warehouse team for picking
- Up-sell and cross-sell products where appropriate
- Update the stock database
- Ensure all marketing material is issued to customers as required
- Be responsible for the on-time generation of daily, weekly and monthly Management Reports
- Contact key customers to secure future orders as required
- Control all Sage 50 functions on behalf of the whole Sales Administration team
- Ensure that local purchases are made in a timely manner - eg kitchen, washroom and stationery supplies
The successful Temporary Customer Service Advisor will be/have:
- IT literate
- Customer Service experience essential
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with the ability to multi task
- Confident and polite phone manner
- CRM experience desirable
The salary offered for the Temporary Customer Service Advisor role is £20,000 - £23,000 per annum.
Temp- perm opportunity
- "Customer Service"