This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a friendly and dynamic Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business based in Denton, Manchester. This position is an ongoing contract requiring an immediate start, and a great next step in your career to develop within a new industry.
My client is a UK leader in the supply chain industry, putting their clients at the heart of their business. They are a well established business with nearly 15 years experience in the sector. They keep up to date with innovation and new technologies to ensure they remain on top in their industry.
The key responsibilities of the Temporary Customer Service Advisor will include:
- To ensure that all inbound calls into the department are answered in a timely professional manner
- Reported issues to be logged on the CRM at point of call and issue categorised correctly so the correct SLA is assigned
- All issues must be resolved promptly, the Customer Service Support has responsibility for ensuring all reported issues are resolved quickly and efficiently, dealing with all internal communications and concluding to the satisfaction of the client
- Ensuring all client notes are logged appropriately
- Escalate all issue or queries that may affect the business to the Customer Services Supervisor in Customer Service Managers absence
- Ensure that orders are taken and placed on the required delivery days
- Ensure that all online portals and order mailboxes are accessed and cleared down daily
- All orders/amendments to be submitted ahead of supplier dictated cut offs
- To keep a track on invoice queries, product & price additions leaving the department ensure information is returned in a timely manner so the invoice can be processed
- Order processing
- Price and product checking of all invoicing
- Enter customer invoices on to the online portal an accurate and timely manner
- Chase up and raise credit notes
The successful Temporary Customer Service Advisor will be/have:
- Experience of working in a highly focused customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build good customer relationships
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer
- PC literacy- Experience with a CRM is beneficial
- Problem solving ability
The offer for the Temporary Customer Service Advisor role is £18,000 per annum FTE, for an ongoing temporary position. Free parking offered.
- "Customer service"