Our client who is a national manufacturer and distributor throughout the country are looking for a new Customer Service Administrator to join their team on an ongoing Temporary basis in Sharpness, Berkeley.
- Assist the Transport co-ordinator to ensure the efficient running of the despatch desk
- To accurately produce site paperwork, consignment notes and picklists
- To accurately ensure the weighbridge is operated in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure goods are received and despatched accurately according to company procedures
- Ensure accurately information is produced
- Explaining health and safety site rules are clearly explained to haulage contractors
- Communicating on the phone in a polite and courteous manner
- Ad hoc admin tasks as and when required
- Exceptional customer service
- Organised, able to manage workload effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
- Establish strong working relationships throughout the business
- Willing to support others
Hours - Monday - Friday - 7am - 4pm
Salary - £9ph
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- Telephone Manner
- Help Desk Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'