Temporary Customer Service Administrator
An exciting opportunity to work for an International organisation based in Central Richmond. You will enjoy, a socialable and fun working environment,
The company has been long established and is a market leader within the events and conference industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and upselling existing accounts for events.
This is to start ASAP until beginning of September.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a quality service to new/existing customers
- Responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone professionally
- Creating well-written emails
- Managing own time/work load and taking on additional tasks as required
- Working with various teams and getting involved in other aspects of the business
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to act on own initiative
- Satisfaction from providing great customer service
- Problem solving
- Able to remain calm while working under pressure
Hours: 9:00-5:00 Mon- Fri
£10.20per Hour plus holiday pay
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"