Our client based in Glasgow city centre has experienced a period of growth and expansion and now has opportunities for temporary (up to 3 months) Inbound Customer Service Administrators:-
- Taking ownership of inbound enquires - taking accurate messages
- Providing customer service excellence at all times
- Delivering exceptional service and communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Keying accurate information into the client database
- Follow up notes and making diary entries
Essential candidate skills:
- 6-9 months customer service experience (inbound)
- Excellent IT skills
- Positive attitude and desire to go the extra mile for each client.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Polite phone manner
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
This role will suit confident and articulate individuals who are keen to deliver the highest levels of customer service. Hours of work are 9- 5 pm Monday to Friday. Training will be provided.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.