A fantastic opportunity to join a family run Manufacturing and Production business based in Macclesfield. This is a loyal and dynamic business, offering a temp- perm role with great career progression and benefits.
My client is a pedigree, international business specialising in the Eurpoean market. With vast growth planned over the coming years, they are a business you will want to be part of!
The key duties of the Temporary Customer Service Administrator include:
- Processing customer orders
- Data input, checking and reconciliation into Sage
- Processing stock transfers and liaising with the warehouse to ensure timely product picks completed
- Building effective customer relationships and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone
- Arranging and amending deliveries
- Updating despatch records
- Answering the telephone, answering queries, taking messages
- Other ad-hoc activities such as sending out swatches, samples, raising purchase orders and customer invoicing
The successful Temporary Customer Service Administrator will be/have:
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, multi task and prioritse workload.
Positive and energetic.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
- Excellent communication skills both with colleagues and customers.
- Organised and work on initiative.
- Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the business.
The offer for the Temporary Customer Service Administrator is £18,000 -£22,000 per annum, dependant on experience. Free parking.
- "Customer service" or "Administration" or "Sales Orders"