We are recruiting for an accurate, temporary Customer Service Administrator job in central Banbury, working for a large financial organisation.
Working for approximately 3 months as sickness cover, the purpose of the job will be to speak with business customers, verifying and allocating payments.
Who are they looking for?
The Customer Service Administrator will have a high level of accuracy, have a methodical approach to their work and a great telephone manner.
Key Roles & Responsibilities will include:
- Speaking B2B with customers and clients over the phone
- Verify payments with clients
- Produce and send out relevant paperwork when required
- Data entry
Skills and experience required must include:
- High level of accuracy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Good people skills
- Keyboard skills
- Basic understanding of financial procedures (advantageous but by no means essential)
- Good time management skills
- Solid IT skills
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Telephone manner