Our client, a division of a highly successful group is seeking a temporary Credit Controller. This role will initially be for a period of up to 3 months but could be extended and possible convert to a permanent Credit Controller position in the company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Credit Controller will take responsibility for one of the divisions customer portfolios and duties will include the following:
- Contacting customers to discuss payments outstanding and gain commitment to a settlement date
- Taking details of any invoice queries / disputes and ensure these are resolved by communicating issues to the account management teams
- Producing reports for the management team including hi-lighting key debt issues and accounts that have been resolved / brought back into payment terms
- Liaising with the accounts receivable team to ensure that payments received are correctly allocated
To undertake this assignment successfully we require the following skills and attribute:
- MUST have prior credit control experience - ideally 2 years+
- Excellent organisation and planning skills - able to utilise time effectively!
- Confident and personable with great communication skills
- Good IT skills - ideally Sage / Excel
To apply for this role which is based in the Quedgeley area of Gloucester please forward your CV. Candidates must be able to start this assignment in early October.
Please note that due to the current high level of applications we will only be able to respond to candidates that are to be invited for interview.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'