An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary B2C Credit Controller for a leading national brand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary B2C Credit Controller for a leading national brand on an ongoing contract basis. The role of the Credit Controller will be based in their Solihull office and will be working within their busy finance team.
As a Credit Controller within this business you will be required to manage B2C accounts.
- Chasing individuals for unpaid payment in a sensitive and professional manner (B2C)
- Primary contact for key partners
- Making sure all data is analysed and presented in a concise format
- Building relationships with customers offering them support and guidance in payment plans
- Database Management
- Proficient Administration and organisational skills
The successful Credit Controller will have a minimum 12 months experience within a B2C Credit Control, excellent communication skills are essential for this role as well as the ability to adapt professionally with people on all levels. The Credit Controller must also be able to use their initiative to work well within a team and be flexible with the tasks required.
This opportunity is excellent for a target driven individual who wants to work within a fast pace industry.
If you are interested, please contact Martyn Biddulph at Robert Walters for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'