Temporary Credit Controller
Temporary on an on-going basis
Based in Crawley
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Temporary Credit Controller to join a growing business in the Crawley area on a temporary on-going basis however this role may be made permanent.
Your duties will include:
- Recovering outstanding payments
- Making decisions in regards to the stopping of accounts
- Developing relationships with external customers to maximise customer satisfaction
- Maintaining accurate debtor ledger and sales records
- Checking invoices are correctly raised and matched to paperwork
- Issuing invoices and credit notes to customers
- Daily monitoring of customer accounts
- Prepare aged debt reports
- Maintaining customer records, accurate debtors ledger and sales records
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Good customer service skills and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
You will be joining a small Finance team where you will have the opportunity to utilise your skill set and have full control of the aged debt.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.