Temporary COVID19 Coordinator
This is a 5 week temporary contract and you will be based at Heathrow Airport.
Please only apply if you can fully commit and be flexible to work the following days/hours.
40 hours per week, shift patten between 6am - 9pm Monday to Sunday.
- You will be first point of contact for all walk in clients and the general public
- Assisting them with any queries or questions they may have
- Ensuring they complete all online documentation
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment
- General administration duties and support
- Experience in Customer Service, Front of House or Administration is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional and confident
- Great problem solving skills
- Hardworking and enjoys a challenge
- Attention to detail
- Fully flexible to ever changing situations
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Front House
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'