If you are coming to the end of your fixed term contract, if you are in a permanent job and would like a change of pace and lifestyle, or if you are returning to work following a career break or maternity leave then this could be the perfect way to continue to add value to a profession that needs your help.
Wouldn’t it be great to do the job you are trained to do, and maintain a perfect balance between career and personal life? For many the demands of managing a full time, permanent teaching role are too great. Why not make the change you need and consider providing temporary cover to schools in a range of subjects? Here are just a few of the benefits you could soon be enjoying:
• Earn up to £600 a week or more for long term work
• Work in the schools you choose, when you choose
• Enjoy a wide variety of working environments
• Choose your commitment level from day to day cover to long term work
• Remain with one employer whilst experiencing a range of schools
• Reduce the hours you spend at school, arrive and leave at the same time as the students
• Continue to develop and learn in your chosen profession
If all of this sounds like the sort of lifestyle that would really appeal to you then please get in touch. Reed Education Plymouth are committed to providing a valued service, supporting all schools across the region with high calibre staff in all classroom roles. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job