Temporary Corporate Receptionist
Temporary - Full Time - Ah hoc days
£9.30 per hour
Office Angels are recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist to work ad hoc days with one of their existing clients.
Duties include - but are not limited to:
- Delivery of Reception services involving liaising with both internal and external clients and to follow the Reception guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Record arrival of guests and notify person(s) being visited of arrival of visitor and liaise further as and when required.
- To pay particular attention to guests care and ensure that all visitors receive the highest quality of service and attention. To provide all assistance that a visitor may require.
- Answer and transfer incoming telephone calls following our standards and take accurate messages if necessary.
- Manage all bookings within the Workplace system for client rooms and car parking.
- Ensure full ownership of the Reception and all associated areas, making sure that the areas are kept in the best possible order at all times. This will involve liaison with the suppliers and the local management team, and other departments as deemed necessary.
- Check all meeting rooms on a regular basis.
- Manage daily meetings on the conference floor.
- Set up of AV equipment if required for meetings (training will be provided)
- Arrange Conference room furniture set up as required.
- Arrange refreshments for meetings and help serve breakfasts, lunches and dinners as required.
- Support clients, visitors and other personnel with administrative requests where possible, e.g. printing, photocopying and scanning.
- Co-ordinate taxi bookings.
- Experience with working in Hospitality or as Front of House.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, to include Microsoft packages.
- Attention to detail.
This position will be to cover ad hoc days during April & May, however immediate availability is required.
The above advert will stay live until the candidates start the role then and will be deleted. However some of the job boards we use may automatically refresh adverts and do not have a delete function. Please cross reference with the Office Angels website to familiarise yourself with our up to date vacancies.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"