We are seeking creative and articulate CMS Editors who have the ability to implement and update web content for a well established organisation to support with an exciting temporary project!
Experience in editing, proofing, images, templates and an understanding of copyright is essential.
Monday - Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
- Transferring of information from existing website onto new website
- Experience in a digital or client facing role
- Good excel skills, being confident with advanced functionality such as Macros, Pivot Tables and V Look ups
- A professional and confident telephone manor, along with a good level of spelling punctuation and grammar will ensure effective and professional communication and input of information
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Transfer and create engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Temping has never been better, as a temp for Office Angels you will receive weekly pay, up to 28 days holiday a year, pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions .
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications.
This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Web Development
- CMS Editor