Temporary Commercial Support
Venn Group is currently working with a local authority in Bristol to recruit a Procurement Support Officer to work as part of a team delivering major change in a variety of project areas. The role will be for 6 months, paying £250-300/day ltd. Umbrella inside IR35.
- As part of a team, support a large portfolio of complex contracts
- Assist stakeholders in procurement processes and write specifications
- Seek buy-in from stakeholders throughout the authority
- Carry out Procurement market research and able to apply purchasing knowledge to build value-add tenders
- Can challenge and ask questions to ensure compliance and pragmatism on a complex, fast moving programme
- Work with procurement and contract management teams to achieve performance-based targets and project deadlines
- Support strategic development of procurement processes and operational execution
- Minimum of 2 years procurement purchasing and public sector tendering experience
- Experience of using public sector frameworks
- Experience carrying out OJEU tenders
- IT or professional services category procurement experience
This role presents an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled, transformative team having a real impact on organisation processes and operations.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.