I am looking for a temporary Commercial Property Legal Secretary to join a well respected firm based in Coventry. Covering permanent recruitment this assignment is offered on an initial 3 month basis, with the possibility of further extension.
The firm prides themselves on a client focussed yet commercial approach. The Temporary Legal Secretary will work alongside other members of the secretarial team, provided support to fee earners primarily in the Property Team, but also in the Private Client and Litigation teams as required.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Transcribe audio dictation and copy type from draft documents
- Produce, copy and bind documents
- Prepare bills and narratives, and liaise with clients regarding payment
- Maintain and close files and records
- Deal with incoming calls and correspondence
- Manage the diary and arrange meetings for fee earners
The ideal candidate will have approximately 3-5 of years of working as a Legal Secretary with strong word processing and audio skills. You should be able to communicate both verbally and in writing as well as planning your own workload. A professional attitude and the ability to work under pressure is essential. Knowledge of litigation and tribunal procedures would be an advantage.
For more information regarding the role or a confidential discussion, please contact me on or