We are looking for a Facilities/Cleaning Co-Ordinator to work on a temporary basis in Manchester.
- Cleaning office including Kitchen and Bathrooms.
- Supervising 2-3 other cleaners.
- Covering Reception when required.
- Arranging and Setting up meeting rooms.
- Ad Hoc Administration including keyboard work, answering phones etc.
Duration: Monday 20th November - ongoing
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 6:30am - 2:30pm (2pm finish on Friday)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job