Temporary Chef de Partie - Catering & Events
We are looking for passionate Chef de Partie's looking for casual work in multiple London locations. You will work with some of London's top catering and events companies; great teams with progression within the company.
As a strong Chef de Partie or Junior Sous you will be able to adapt to any environment that you are put into and thrive under pressure.
You need 3 years' experience at CDP level, a strong work ethic matched with a solid skill set, well organised and must have a can do attitude!
Benefits for: Temporary Chef De Partie - Catering & Events
- Excellent rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title "Temporary Chef de Partie - Catering & Events" in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Chef de Partie
- Contract Catering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job