Would you like to work for a fun and dynamic organisation based in the Littleover area of Derby? SF Group are currently recruiting for a business who have a requirement for an experienced Cashier to join the team to cover a short term temporary assignment.
Duties to include:
1. Use the bank statements to identify customer accounts and corresponding remittance advices for BACS payments received on a daily basis.
2. To write up cash sheets using Excel for all BACS, card, cash and cheque receipts.
3. To post and accurately allocate all receipts into Kerridge using the cash sheets.
4. To raise internal journals (IDJV) to retrieve or recharge other regions for money received.
5. To share responsibility for the banking of cash and cheques.
6. To carry out daily bank reconciliations for four bank accounts.
7. To maintain cash sales and vehicle debtor accounts to ensure invoices and payments on accounts are cleared to agreed timescales.
8. To liaise with credit control to maintain and control unallocated cash.
9. To raise documents relating to warranty franchise, and allocate in relation to warranty claims.
10. To setup monthly direct debits for contract customers.
11. To post sundry nominal ledger journals as required.
12. To assist other team members with Ad-hoc duties and provide cover where necessary.
13. To meet all of the above duties throughout the month to allow for all month end processes to take place so that the Sales Ledger is closed in a timely and accurate manner.
14. To adhere to the group Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Must have a methodical approach and have the ability to priorities
- Have a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Be proactive in their work
This is temporary position so please only apply if you are immediately available or available at short notice. Should you have any additional questions about the position or the company, please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'