Luxury dept store based in central London requires a Temporary Cash Office Assistant for the next 3 months. You will be required to work a 40hr week/5 days per week, which is rota based and may include the odd Saturday and Sunday, so I'm looking for someone who is fully flexible. Ideally, my client is looking for someone from an administrative/retail background.
You will mainly be responsible for paying in the cash from the shop floor daily, but on occasion, you will process any expenses for Buyers who travel on a weekly basis. You will also be required to do some reporting, so knowledge of Excel is a must.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Numerically literate and experienced in working in a Cash Office
* Hardworking and have a can-do attitude
* Exceptional team players with excellent communication skills
* Well presented with a friendly manner
* Passionate about customer service
This is an urgent role to start ASAP for the next 3 months, paying £10 per hour. The working hours are 9am - 6pm, with an hour lunch.
If you don't hear from me within 7 days, please understand on this occasion, your cv hasn't been selected.